Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Stata Journal 7(1)

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata Journal 7(1)
Date   Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:15:10 -0500

At 08:06 AM 2/16/2007, Nick Cox wrote:
Stata Journal 7(1) is now published electronically.

Those who don't yet subscribe to the Journal may find out
more at
Let me add that electronic copies of old issues can be had for $12.75
apiece.  So, for a few hundred dollars, you can get caught up on the
last 6 years.  I find SJ especially useful for its articles on
user-written routines, as you generally get much more documentation
on the theory and application than you do with the online help.  If
interested, see

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX:    (574)288-4373
HOME:   (574)289-5227