st: Stata skills a plus

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata skills a plus
Date   Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:24:30 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

NERA ECONOMIC CONSULTING

Senior Analyst/Consultant

NERA Economic Consulting is an international firm of
consulting professionals providing economic, financial and
statistical advice, research and analysis, and expert
testimony in litigation and regulatory proceedings. Our
clients include corporations, law firms, governments,
regulatory agencies, trade associations and international
agencies. Our team of 600 professionals operates in 22
offices across North and South America, Europe, Asia and
Australia. To learn more about NERA, visit our website at:

http://www.nera.com

JOB QUALIFICATIONS:

We are looking for a consultant to join our New York City
office who will use statistics and modeling of economic and
financial data to produce analyses and statistical
forecasts. We are interested in candidates with strong
programming abilities and those who have an intuitive
understanding of economic modeling that contributes to the
research project.

- Masters or ABD in economics, finance or statistics.

- Strong analytical abilities. This position involves
significant statistical and econometric modeling.

- Preferred would be a significant experience in SAS and
STATA. Candidates with a strong background in other
programming languages or statistical packages will be
considered.

- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills-ability
to work effectively with colleagues, managers and client
groups and clearly communicate findings.

- Demonstrated self-initiative and the ability to manage
multiple assignments.

- Potential to manage junior researchers and programmers.

- The candidate must be able to demonstrate their skills
through presenting previous work or publications.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

For immediate consideration for this opening in our mid-
town Manhattan office, please visit the United States
Careers section of our website:

http://www.nera.com

create/update your personal profile and submit your
application. All applications must include a cover letter
and resume to be considered for this position.

You can also use the following link to apply:

http://mmc.taleo.net/servlets/CareerSection? art_ip_action=FlowDispatcher

NERA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.