st: error code r(1450)

From   "Rodrigo Martell" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: error code r(1450)
Date   Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:42:45 +1100

I wrote a program that unzips some files (about 750,000 of them) extracts the underlying csvs, imports them into Stata, cleans them and organizes each file and then exports it to a databse.

The program had been running for a while successfully until it spat an error code r(1450) at the stage where it unzips. I'm "shelling" out to unzip using a python script I found, and it had been working flawlessly for about 100,000 files. I don't know what's going wrong since I can't find mention of the r(1450) error in Stata's help or on the list. I want to know if this is somehow caused by repeating this action lots of times, or if it's a python unzipping script problem. Does anyone know what error r(1450) belongs to?

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Martell

 <http://www.frontier-economics.com>
Frontier Economics Pty. Ltd.
395 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia
www.frontier-economics.com
switch:
direct:
fax:
mobile:
email:

+61 (0)3 9620 4488
+61 (0)3 9613 1518
+61 (0)3 8614 2711
+61 (0)407 909 811
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.