Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: accessing first stage results in xtivreg2

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: accessing first stage results in xtivreg2
Date   Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:54:23 -0000

Just one oblique comment: -xtivreg2- is a user-written command.
(Statalist FAQ advice is that you make that clear in postings.)
Broadly speaking, there is no commitment by StataCorp to
provide guidance in their FAQs on user-written commands. Occasionally,
user commands are mentioned, but any expectation of provision of extra help
in those FAQs misunderstands their purpose.

Craig A. Depken, II