st: RE: accessing first stage results in xtivreg2

Subject   st: RE: accessing first stage results in xtivreg2
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:04:06 -0000

cadii,

You can save the first stage results using the -savefirst- option.  Then
use -estimates restore- to make these the current estimates.  -lincom-
should then do what you want it it, i.e., work with the first stage
results.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark Schaffer
Director, CERT
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3296
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes