Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: "testing" a cluster analysis

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: "testing" a cluster analysis
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:25:11 -0000

The -zero- option of -contract- should perhaps
have a synonym -fillin- so that people can see
what they want either way. You can blame the
original author for that.

-groups- from SSC has a similar flavour to -contract-
except that it reports on data, rather than reducing
them to a smaller dataset. It has a -fillin- option;
again, that should perhaps have a synonym -zero-.

Adam Seth Litwin