RE: st: RE: How to solve a system of nonlinear inequalities in Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to solve a system of nonlinear inequalities in Stata
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:04:30 -0000

-nl- changed in Stata 9 and the FAQ reflects that change.
So, you will need to get the equivalent Stata 8 code from
somewhere.

The Statalist FAQ advises signalling if you are using
an out-of-date Stata; otherwise you may get advice you
cannot follow up. For example, my comment about Mata
in this thread does not apply to you until you upgrade.

Quang Nguyen