st: Trends in No. of rooms & No. of occupants

From   "Todd Swarthout" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Trends in No. of rooms & No. of occupants
Date   Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:00:59 +0100

Good evening. Im looking for a bit of advice on analysis of a database
from a household survey in Haiti.

I have one variable 'q5rooms'that tells how many rooms are in the house.

I have a second variable 'q22occups' that tells how many persons livein
the house.

As you might imagine, I am using these to build a picure of household
economic status.

I am trying to see if there is a proportional trend in the number of
rooms and the number of occupants. That is to say, do the people
reporting a larger number of rooms also report a larger number of
occupants.

Thanks for any advice

Todd