From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Sort values in rows
Date   Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:48:33 -0000

I had forgotten about the command -sortrows-. Sorry about that.

It was written by Jeffrey Arnold.

In its help, it says

"This is a similar command to Nicholas Cox's -sortrows-."

In case anyone is confused, please note that that last word
is a typo. Jeffrey presumably meant to refer to my -rowsort-.

Sebastian F. Büchte