Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: levinlin-help

From   Gülden Büdüş <>
Subject   st: levinlin-help
Date   Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:29:43 +0200

I am using levinlin panel unit root method for my research. I have a
problem while writing lag numbers.
    "levinlin variablename, lags(numlist)"

Before using this method, i created a matrix (row matrix) which contains
the optimum lag numbers for each panel and I want to insert the values
of this matrix
as numlist of  the lags  in the  above syntax. However,  it says
"invalid numlist" when i put the matrix instead of numlist. How can I
insert the values of matrix as my lags
without writing them one by one?? I have many panels and I will also
use  this program for different datasets, that's why it takes too much time.
Could you please help me?