Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?

Subject   Re: st: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?
Date   Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:51:19 -0500

To close this thread, will you post the ado file somewhere where
anyone can see it when you get it?  This might include pasting the
text into an email to Statalist, if the file is not too big.  Also,
the original ref seems to be
Beck, Nathaniel, Jonathan N. Katz and Richard Tucker. 1998. Taking
Time Seriously: Time-Series-Cross-Section Analysis with a Binary
Dependent Variable. American Journal of Political Science, 42:
1260-1288.
or the web-friendly
http://www.hss.caltech.edu/SSPapers/wp1017.pdf