st: bootstrap mfx

Subject   st: bootstrap mfx
Date   Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:10:21 -0500

Tying together two disparate threads:
On 12/9/06, Jacob Wegelin <[email protected]> wrote:
Suppose, that, in some regression model, you want pointwise bootstrap
bca (bias-corrected, accelerated) confidence intervals for the predicted values.
On 12/11/06, Alejandro Delafuente
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to get the standard errors for the
marginal effects obtained after an ivprobit estimation.