RE: st: Generalised interval regression

From   "Mentzakis, Emmanouil" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Generalised interval regression
Date   Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:05:12 -0000

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much. What I meant in my question was, if there is a way
to relax the parallel line assumption when using intreval regression and
I think what you prospose does exactly that.

However, I d like to ask how could I specify these inetrvals?

If I had these inetervals: 0-20, 21-60 and 61-100

Would it be correct to write:

constraint 1 depvar>0 & depvar<20 if depvar==1
constraint 2 depvar>20 & depvar<60 if depvar==2
constraint 3 depvar>60 & depvar<100 if depvar==3

And then

oglogit2 depvar indepvar, npl() constraints(1-3)

Thanks
Manos