Re: st: Generalised interval regression

Subject   Re: st: Generalised interval regression
Date   Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:54:14 -0500

At 10:53 AM 12/1/2006, Mentzakis, Emmanouil wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to estimate a generalised interval regression model.

I know there is the option of goprobit but I would like to use the interval information that I have.

Does anybody know if it is possible?

Best regards
Manos
Manos, I'm not sure what a generalized interval regression model would be. Are there articles on it?

Perhaps the idea would be that you could specify what the cutpoints were instead of having to estimate them? If so, maybe it could be done using the constraints option of gologit2 or goprobit.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]