Re: st: Displaying the outputs of a tobit and other model(s)

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Displaying the outputs of a tobit and other model(s)
Date   Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:04:36 +0100

Type,

. estout ..., eq(1) eqlabels(,none)

and the #1 will vanish.

Alternatively, type something like

 . estout ..., eq(main=1)

and "main" will be printed in place of #1.
ben