Re: st: spatial logit

From   somsupa Nopprach <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: spatial logit
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:54:43 -0800 (PST)

I went to see the link. but I could not open and
download command.
  Did you and anyone know the method of running the
random parameter logit model in STATA?

 Yours sincerely,
somsupa

http://faculty.chicagogsb.edu/timothy.conley/research/gmmcode/statacode.html

> Le
>
> On 11/9/06, somsupa Nopprach <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> >   I would like to run spatial logit model in stata
> 9
> > or 8.
> >   I have search in stata help and reference , but
> > still could not find out the command for spatial
> > logit.
> >
> >  So, I would like to ask the command of spatial
> logit
> > and how i will put weight matrix into the stata.
> >

> > Thank you very much
> > somsupa

> > Sponsored Link
> >
> > For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local
> and long- distance calling.
> > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/
> > *
> > *   For searches and help try: