From   "Nuno Soares" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Issue with outreg2 and p-value for F stat
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:55:19 -0000

Thanks Maarten! I didn't check that example as I was expecting to have a e()
function that would retrieve the p-value!

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Maarten buis
Sent: 12 November 2006 09:26
Subject: Re: st: Issue with outreg2 and p-value for F stat

--- Nuno Soares <> wrote:
> Does anyone knows how to display the Fstat and its p-value using
> outreg2? I've been searching the help file but can only find a way to

> report the F stat but not its p-value.

You could addept example 6 on added statistics in the helpfile of
-outreg2- to your problem. The F-stat shown in regression output is a test
that all regression coefficients except the intercept are zero.

Maarten L. Buis
Department of Social Research Methodology Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress: