Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Issue with outreg2 and p-value for F stat

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Issue with outreg2 and p-value for F stat
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:26:02 +0000 (GMT)

--- Nuno Soares <> wrote:
> Does anyone knows how to display the Fstat and its p-value using
> outreg2? I've been searching the help file but can only find a way to

> report the F stat but not its p-value.

You could addept example 6 on added statistics in the helpfile of
-outreg2- to your problem. The F-stat shown in regression output is a
test that all regression coefficients except the intercept are zero.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam