st: Standard error of S(t) using Weibull regressioon in AFT metric

From   "Zhiqiang Wang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Standard error of S(t) using Weibull regressioon in AFT metric
Date   Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:06:29 +1000

Hi
I am trying to use Weibull regression to predict the risk of a disease
in specified years. I would like to seek advice on how to calculate
standard error of the predicted risk.

Anderson et al paper (Anderson et al. Cardiovascular disease risk
profiles. American Heart Journal 1990: 121(1) 281-288) provides the
calculation. However, I am unable to calculate the values in the vector
of partial derivatives (Du).

Stata Weibull regress provides one ancillary shape parameter and beta0,
while the Anderson et al's paper uses theta0, theta1 and beta0.

Your suggestions would be appreciated very much.

Cheers

Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Wang
School of Medicine