Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Stata: Command for F-Test Iterations in Stata 9

From   "Rose Brown" <>
To, "Stata Technical Support" <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata: Command for F-Test Iterations in Stata 9
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:27:57 -0800

WHY WHY WHY can I not get off this list???!!!!

 I have requested through the proper avenues several times.   You
spam me and I will spam you back.