From   "Ari Friedman" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: fine tuning do files
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:41:46 -0500

Friedrich Huebler's scripts should do this:

* Diego Bellavia <> wrote: *
1) I integrated UltraEdit and STATA as kindly reported
by Nick Cox. The system works fine with the only
exception that everytime i run a script from UltraEdit
it creates a new window of STATA, not using the old
one already present. Is there a way to say Ultraedit
to use the STATA (and dataset) already loaded ?
Actually I use the "%f" do option, is that correct, or
I should use something else ?