Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: fine tuning do files

From   Diego Bellavia <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: fine tuning do files
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:36:27 +0100 (CET)

--- Nick Cox <> ha scritto:

> UltraEdit is beyond my ken.
> On 2), do files can have arguments. Here is a simple
> example:

All right !

Thank you very much for the very clear exaplanation,
args is the right way to solve the problems i have,
even though I integrated also the subroutine reported
by David (very nice and useful to my purposes).

Thank you also for the references, I will study those
as soon as I get some free time.

Do You Yahoo!?