Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Text Editors & Syntax Highlighting

From   Elizabeth Allred <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Text Editors & Syntax Highlighting
Date   Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:55:25 -0500

Scott's instructions seem to be for Windows. You need to have a recent version of TextPad. I didn't find what Scott described under Configure so I went to and downloaded the update (if you have Textpad 4.x the update is free). The current version (for Windows, anyway) is 4.7.3.

Can somebody remind me--where can a find a more current syntax file than the one at the TextPad website?

Quoting Michael McCulloch <>:

Printing in color is an option.
Go to: Configure -> Preferences -> Document Class -> Stata -> Printing,
there will be box "In Color"
Scott, please excuse my ignorance: is the above configuration change for Mac or PC? If PC, where does one access that setting?

* For searches and help try: