Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Text Editors & Syntax Highlighting

From   "Raphael Fraser" <>
Subject   st: Text Editors & Syntax Highlighting
Date   Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:10:31 -0500

Are there any do-file text editor out there that supports syntax
highlighting that will print the actual code in color? Presently I am
using TextPad which supports syntax highlighting but prints in black
and white. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?