st: Schemes and graph combination rethink?

From   Adrian Mander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Schemes and graph combination rethink?
Date   Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:36:32 +0100

I have recently added the following to my scheme file

  anglestyle vertical_tick horizontal

and noticed this has implications for the following command

  gr_example2 combine5

This is a bi-product of titles/labels/ text being relative sizes/areas.
Is this an documented behaviour or a bug?

In a related problem can't we have an option in graph combine that actually
lines up plot regions rather than graph regions? One advantage of this would
be that graph box could be easily added to a margin like the histograms in the
above command. Or perhaps someone can write a twoway box command?

cheers
Ade