From   "Sonia Laszlo, Prof." <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Box-Cox Marginal Effects?
Date   Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:01:59 -0400

I am running a LHS only Box-Cox model and I am interested in getting the correct marginal effects and corresponding standard errors.  A recent paper by Jason Abrevaya (Econometric Reviews, 2002) suggests several methods to doing so (a "smearing technique" and a numerical integration technique).  Has anyone seen any stata code for calculating such marginal effects?
Many thanks,
Sonia Laszlo