Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: graph combine

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: graph combine
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:12:08 -0400

I have four graphs, drawn separately, each of which has the same legend. I want to put them on one graph using graph combine, but do not want the legend to appear below each one--it takes up too much space and is identical. I can turn off the legends of the individual graphs, but graph combine does not have a legend option. Ideas?

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

* For searches and help try: