From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: graph combine
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:28:13 -0400

findit graph combine legend
points you to grc1leg
Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kit Baum" <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: st: graph combine

I have four graphs, drawn separately, each of which has the same legend. I want to put them on one graph using graph combine, but do not want the legend to appear below each one--it takes up too much space and is identical. I can turn off the legends of the individual graphs, but graph combine does not have a legend option. Ideas?