From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: power analysis for panel data
Date   Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:27:07 -0400

I am assuming that power is computed for fixed T.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher W. Ryan" <>
To: "Statalist" <>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:08 PM
Subject: st: power analysis for panel data

Can anyone direct me to any resources that would help me understand
power analysis in the context of panel data?  Thanks.

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY
GnuPG and PGP public keys available at

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]