Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:29:23 +0200

-running- (see: -findit running-) will produce pointwise
confidence intervals.

*----------- begin example ---------
sysuse cancer, clear
stset studytime, failure(died)