Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot

From   "Jacki Buros" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: confidence intervals for lowess plot
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:30:20 -0400

-running- will probably suit your needs, but because this is not
exactly the same thing as lowess it's worth noting that I have a
slightly modified form of lowess.ado that uses either the SE from the
regression or bootstrapping to generate\plot the CI about the point

I don't know how valid the approach is statistically -- to date we
have only used it in-house -- but I'd be happy to share the code if it
would be of use.