Re: st: RE: basic programming tips

From   Scott Cunningham <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: basic programming tips
Date   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:29:45 -0400

Could you please check these postings more carefully
before sending them off and confusing readers?
You're right. I mistyped and did not proofread. It is a waste of everyone's time. In the next time, I will do a better job of double- checking before I hit send. I think your original answer puts me on the right, track, fwiw so thanks. sc

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/