st: RE: FW: Predict after arima, forecasting how to??

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: FW: Predict after arima, forecasting how to??
Date   Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:15:39 +0100

These questions are addressed by Dr Gupta at Clive Nicholas.

The last is easy and I'll peel it off.

The time series capabilities of Stata are well documented in the
[TS] manual. If that is not accessible, -help time- gives an
easy lead in to what is available in official Stata. If the menu
does not appeal, use -search- or -findit- to locate user-written
add-ons.

A K Gupta, MD MPH