Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: nruns available on SSC

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   st: nruns available on SSC
Date   Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:16:56 -0400

Nick said

That paper outlined a simple Stata method to get at run probabilities
using repeated shuffling of the data. My co-author suggested that
some users would prefer canned commands to the exhilaration of
working out how to do it from first principles, so I have written

I await with bated breath the submission of his next two programs: -nhits- and -nerrors- (or, given his venue, perhaps nlegbeforewicket ?)

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics with Stata: