Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Changing format of log files

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <>
Subject   Re: st: Changing format of log files
Date   Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:43:21 -0400

Perhaps your text editor can do "regular expression" search-and-replace?
 I mostly use TextPad, and I can find any particular character at the
start of a line ( ^ indicates start of line) and replace it with
anything else.  Or in this case, replace it with nothing, which just
makes all the > at the start of lines disappear.
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY
GnuPG and PGP public keys available at

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]