st: estat after dprobit?

From   "Aslihan Arslan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estat after dprobit?
Date   Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:32:34 -0700

Hi,

I am running two dprobit regressions with pweights and clusters and
would like to use the post estimation commands estat gof, estat class
to compare the performance of these two specifications. (as described
at http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?probit+postestimation) However, I am
getting an "unrecognized command: estat" error. I cannot figure out
what I am doing wrong and would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
aslihan arslan
p.s. I tried to use these commands without clusters and pweights, I
still get the same error.

--
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come
to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

Aslihan Arslan, PhD.Candidate
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
University of California, Davis
Phone: (530) 752 8014
Fax: (530) 752 5614
http://tinyurl.com/6q85m