st: panel data

From   Carolina Cabrita <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: panel data
Date   Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:19:12 -0400

I have estimated a model by fixed effects, and found out that I have serial correlation and heteroskedasticity in the errors. Which is the best way to correct the estimation for those issues? Besides, does anybody know a test for contemporaneus correlation for approximately 20,000 units supported by Stata?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Carolina C. Felix.
*