From   "Daniel H. Simon" <>
To, <>
Subject   st: xtreg, fe and weights
Date   Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:25:05 -0400

Hi - I'm estimating a weighted fixed-effects model. I'm using -areg- to do so. However, I want to obtain the within r-squared. When I try and run -xtreg, fe- with any of the weights options, I get an error message that weights are not allowed. So, is there any other way to get the within r-squared while estimated a weighted fe model? thanks. Daniel
* For searches and help try: