Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: how to access a matrix in a plugin

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: how to access a matrix in a plugin
Date   Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:29:58 -0400

sacrificial lamb

As far as I know, no. But if it exists in R, it should not be difficult to code in Mata (no more difficult than coding in C, say; but then you may already have some C code available for that). The R matrix-oriented code would be higher level, and easier to maintain and debug.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics