Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Estimated Marginal Means in Stata?

From   Dan Barton <>
Subject   st: Estimated Marginal Means in Stata?
Date   Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:52:10 -0600

Hi all,
I could really use some help getting stata to produce estimated marginal means from an ANCOVA. Is there an est or postest command that does this automagically, or do I need to calculate them by hand?

Thanks very much,
Dan Barton

Daniel C. Barton
University of Montana
Organismal Biology and Ecology Program &
Montana Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
205 Natural Science
Missoula, MT 59812

* For searches and help try: