Statalist The Stata Listserver

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]

st: estout: dodgy output in Excel

From   "Ramani Gunatilaka" <>
Subject   st: estout: dodgy output in Excel
Date   Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:27:04 +0600

Terribly sorry, I sent this message earlier but forgot to edit the
subject and it went under another thread. I am fumbling my way around
G-mail, so please bear with me.

Hi all,
I have used estout to tabulate my regression results. I need to get
them into proper tabular form in Times New Roman in Word. Since this
is not possible in Word itself, I opened up the output txt file in
Excel. This process seems to add negative signs on the se's. Here's
what I get:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index