RE: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Power Point Presentation with Stata
Date   Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:20:46 +0100

Thanks to Michael for the miwie.org Web reference. I am still using
seminar.sty, whose home page is at
http://www.tug.org/applications/Seminar/index.html
and whose most recent User Guide is still dated 1 April 1993 and has a
picture of an acetate beamer on the front. I will look into possible
alternatives (especially Beamer).

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics