Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: cluster analysing a distance matrix

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: cluster analysing a distance matrix
Date   Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:29:22 -0500

Perhaps -clustermat- is what you are looking for?

Also, the FAQ  (

  In Stata, can I use Mata matrices that are larger than Stata's matsize?

  How can I perform clustermat on a Mata matrix?

  How can I send clustermat a matrix larger than the currently set matsize?

might be helpful.