Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: matrix of significance stars

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: matrix of significance stars
Date   Sat, 29 Jul 2006 06:31:56 -0400

findit estout

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:33 AM, Adam wrote:

I am trying to figure out the easiest way to build a matrix of significance
stars (or other symbols) after either an estimation command or, better yet,
after building a table of estimates. I figured there would be something
like e(stars), especially since the estimates table can display them so
readily. But, short of -parmest-, which makes me build a whole new dataset,
I'm not sure how to proceed.