From   "Zurab Sajaia" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: matrix of significance stars
Date   Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:47:19 -0400

You can also try -xml_tab- command, it allows you to output stored estimation results in xml format (can be directly opened in MS Excel) and you have lot of formatting options (including stars).

go to

or you can install it directly by:
net install xml_tab , from(

We are looking forward for the comments of that program. Please try it out and let us know what you think of it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kit Baum" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:31 AM
Subject: st: Re: matrix of significance stars

findit estout

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:33 AM, Adam wrote:

I am trying to figure out the easiest way to build a matrix of significance
stars (or other symbols) after either an estimation command or, better yet,
after building a table of estimates. I figured there would be something
like e(stars), especially since the estimates table can display them so
readily. But, short of -parmest-, which makes me build a whole new dataset,
I'm not sure how to proceed.