From   "McKenna, Timothy" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Out-of-date commands
Date   Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:38:04 -0400

Is there a way to see a manual entry for commands that are out-of-date?
I am reading code written by a colleague that used the -for- command and
when I went to the online help I was told to look at -foreach- and
-forvalues-.  I checked in -help undocumented- but that also didn't have
an entry for -for-.  I managed to track down a v6 manual, without it I
wouldn't have been able to read the code.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation.