Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: xtmixed

From   "maria bonanomi" <>
Subject   st: xtmixed
Date   Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:43:25 -0600

Dear users,

How can I retrive the estimates of random-effects paramaters after using the xtmixed command? I would like to use the estimates to calculate intraclass correlation coefficients. I also want to apply a bootstrap routine to calculate ICC confidence intervals.

Thank you very much!

M.T. Bonanomi

* For searches and help try: