Re: st: Intro social science stats book

From   "Alan Neustadtl" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Intro social science stats book
Date   Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:09:34 -0400

I use _Statistics for Social Data Analysis_ by Knoke, Bohrnstedt, and
Mee.  You can find the particulars at
http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?fid=M2&discipline_number=14&product_isbn_issn=0875814484
(which may require some copying and pasting).

The book moves through some interesting terrain late in the book.  It
is also fairly logically structured.

Best,
Alan