From   "Tom Brunell" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: pweight in gllamm
Date   Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:03:35 -0500

I am using some survey data from Britain and I need to use pweights for all
of my analysis.  I am using gllamm and I did search the archives of this
list and found that pweights must by called pw1, pw2, pw3 for the
appropriate level.  I only am weighting at the individual level so I created
pw1 and that should work when I put pweight[pw] in the command (the command
and error message are below), but it does not.  I am using the latest
version of gllamm.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gllamm trustpar margin  age gender ageeduc, i(pa05) pweight[pw]
option pweight incorrectly specified

Tom Brunell
School of Social Sciences
University of Texas at Dallas