Re: st: sts graph

From   Thomas Speidel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sts graph
Date   Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:13:46 -0600

This is something that comes up from time to time. The short answer is that there is no official way of adding the number at risk below the x-axis (you can however add to the curve itself). Nonetheless, I recall someone did write a somewhat experimental ado to do exatcly what you are trying to achieve. Try to search the list with keywords like "at risk" "censored" etc.
This is one of the few things I would add to a wishlist.

Thomas

Quoting Raphael Fraser <[email protected]> Wed Jun 21 12:29:31 2006:

I would like to draw a survival graph of the a treated and untreated
group. Is there any way of including in the graph (parallel the
x-axis) the number of subject at risk at specific time intervals, say
5, 10, 15 etc. for the two groups?

Raphael

Thomas Speidel
Statistical Associate